Updated: May 12
This aspiration combines DJ mixing, media production and fame.
It made sense to me to combine those 2 skills within 1 aspiration. But there are 3 versions of it, so if you prefer to focus only on 1 skill, you can choose such version.
Requires The Sims 4 Base Game, Get Together and Get Famous (or at least one of them).
Music Producer - it unlocks new interactions (under new Menu at computer "Record Label"):
- Release New Album (you can either release album from 5 tracks written at dj podium, from 5 tracks written at music station, you can't mix them)
- Upload Song to SimTube (you can either upload a track written at music station, or a track started at dj podium)
1. Know How to Mix Listen to Music for 2 Hours Buy Music Producer Equipment Practice DJ Mixing for 2H (GT) Produce a Track for 2H (GF)
2. Playing Gigs Achieve Level 6 DJ Mixing Skill (GT) Get Hyped The Audience 10 Times (GT)
Hear Your Own Song at Radio (GF) Release Track (GF)
3. Getting Famous Upgrade DJ Booth (GT) Create Your Own Mix at DJ Booth 2 Times (GT)
Achieve Level 5 Media Production Skill (GF) Receive an Award (GF)
4. Music Producer Achieve Level 10 DJ Mixing Skill (GT) Play DJ Tracks at Clubs for 75H (GT) Become a 5 Star Celebrity (GF) Earn 2000 from Licensed Songs
*(GF) - means this objective will appear when you have Get Famous expansion
*(GT) - means this objective will appear when you have Get Together expansion
English and Polish
French (Kimiko Soma)
Russian (Annie Hugss)
Portuguese (by qlaqercoixsa)
Dutch (by Kimberley)
This mod doesn't override existing files so should not conflict with other Sims 4 mods.
This mod is free, but if you want to support my work, you can become my Patreon.
23/12/2020 - 2 objectives were mixed – the one that can be done only in Get Famous version was mistakenly put in only Get Together version and vice versa. I think I made this mistake in one of the patch updates… Anyway, now it’s back as it should be.