Updated: Jul 22
Now with this mod for sims 4 it's possible to get rejected from university!
I must admit this mod was not the easiest one and I made a lot of tests until I found solution that satisfied me :D
But most importantly - I hope it will satisfy you!
And remember - if you get rejection letter - you can always try to apply again after some time :) But make sure you have 3 skills below at decent level to get accepted, don't forget it has also an impact ;)
How it works?
Will you get acceptance or rejection letter? - the result is based on several factors:
1) grades at school - if you were bad student with low grades during your school life - it's more possible you will get rejected from university, at least with the first try (or always). So F and D make increase chances to get rejected. And A and B increase the chances to be accepted.
2) traits - there are certain traits that increase the chance of getting acceptance or rejection letter:
You have more chance to get to university with traits:
Genius - if you are Genius - you will always be accepted now
You have more chance to get rejection letter with traits:
3) Skills - I took into consideration 3 skills that I consider as basic ones in real life : Charisma, Logic, Writing
If you have level 0-1 of those skills - you have bigger chance to get rejection letter.
If you have level 2-4 - you have more chances to get accepted.
If you have level 5-10 of at least one of those skills - you should always get acceptation letter (added in v3).
It can happen that if you don't have any boosters mentioned above - you will get rejected at first. Don't worry, if you want to be accepted, just try apply again after some time. But see first if there is anything you can improve - like for example skills.
When I tested it, I had for example Sim that finished High Shool with F. He got rejection letter. When I incresed his skills to level 4 (Charisma, Logic, Writing) - he got accepted then. So now even being the worst school student should not exclude you from university forever - if only you work on skills.
I think now it's more balanced. But if you still find it too easy or too rigorous, let me know.
Requires The Sims 4 Base Game and Discover University EP!
French thanks to Maiagame
Chinese thanks to egureh
Portuguese added thanks to Amanda Sanches
Russian added thanks to Julia
German dded thanks to helene912
This mod overrides following file:
This mod is free, but if you want to support my work, you can become my Patreon.
Check here if this mod is compatible with newest patch.
22/07/2021 - updated for July 20th Patch
13/11/2020 - updated for November patch
19/05/2020 - v3 (more predictability added - I changed points for skills and in general I changed slightly the architecture of code, so it is more stable now and more predictable what the result will be) + Russian translation added
20/01/2020 - Updated for January patch: PC: 22.214.171.1240
24/11 V.2 release - small rework:
- You will also get now letter to your mailbox when rejected from university
- I changed multipliers and some requirements - so it's not that difficult now, details in description updated.
Mod review by Miss Mani
Mod review by Nicole